Sunday, September 07, 2014

zippies for the win!



I haven't done a swap in forever  but I saw Jennifer at Ellison Lane starting a pouch swap! I couldn't resist since I L❤️VE making zippy pouches!

Here's the inspiration board I came up with.  
I love all of these for so many reasons!! Color, pattern, dresdens...

I've been making a lot of zippies myself lately-mostly the open wide zippy pouch from Noodlehead. Awesome tutorial!! Here's a few of mine::
As much as I love the open wide pouch and a simple flat zippy-I think my partner would appreciate me branching out! Maybe a boxy pouch is in my future ... 

Do you have a favorite pouch tutorial? Would love it if you shared!

1 crafty mcCrafters commented:

Grandma G said...

This Triple Zip pouch is very fun to make! :)
http://aquilterstable.blogspot.com/2012/08/triple-zip-pouch-tutorial.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...