Tuesday, August 25, 2009

a very cool opportunity

My sister-in-law told me about this awesome contest going on. She asked me to pass the word along to all my quilting friends. So ladies, here's your chance to have your work displayed at the Textile Museum here in D.C. There's also an actual cash prize!

Hurry! There's just under 3 weeks until the deadline!

The American Quilt 2009 - Enter your IDEA for a quilt square to win prizes and a chance to be displayed at The Textile Museum!!!

edtied to add: There are only 3 entries right now - I think we could show a tour de force from the "little" blogging quilting community!

2 crafty mcCrafters commented:

sewtakeahike said...

Fabulous Amy! Thanks for the heads up!

Amy said...

I entered a square! Check it out - http://www.theamericanquilt2009.com./entries#6090

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...