Friday, October 07, 2011

www.amylouwho.com domain name problem

Hello friends! I'm having some issues with my amylouwho.com domain and had to switch back to mommyandbeyond.blogspot.com for a little while.  When I get the issue worked out it will automatically redirect to amylouwho.  In the meantime you'll have to find us here! None of the sew and tell buttons will work properly until I get it back up.  Wish me luck!

I should be able to get it worked out by next week. thanks for being patient!

4 crafty mcCrafters commented:

Jocelyn said...

Thanks for letting us know. I tried to get on your site to post for Sew & Tell, but nothing would work. Hope it gets fixed quickly.

Dayna said...

Whew! Thanks! I nearly panicked. :-/

Candied Fabrics said...

Ugh that sucks!

Anonymous said...

okies....

couldn't find you...so, Google to the rescue (it sent me you your FB page!)

anyhwo, Amylou, things are fixed and I can follow you again

...even thought of getting a domain through the mentioned company....will look at the one you recommend!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...