Sunday, October 09, 2011

{amylouwho} a little favor, please!

I lost my amylouwho.com URL the other day. It's a long and boring story and mostly my own fault and there is a chance I can get it back (hopefully without having to pay through the nose).

I just need you to comment here if you get this, so that I can see if this old .blogspot.com URL is reaching anyone who likes to visit. Please, pretty please? Help a girl out!

I'm hoping to get things worked out.  I might just buy a new URL, with a .net or .org or something.  What would you do?

PS - Sewing Summit was amazing and I hope to blog about it soon.  That is, if anyone will be able to see it!  :)

58 crafty mcCrafters commented:

Lani Padilla said...

Got it and I'm receiving through blogger's feed.

Thanks :)

Candied Fabrics said...

Your post through the FB networked blogs thingie just came through my stream. OOh, just went to my google reader and your post was there too, so you're reaching folks, thank goodness!

Did you let your domain name expire and now someone else has grabbed it up? What a PITA!

Larri said...

You're right at the top of my blog roll! ☺ Sorry about the url troubles. I bought a backup url just in case something happened to my original. I'm paranoid, I guess. Good luck! Can't wait to hear about Sewing Summit.

Jo said...

Got it and I read your blog thru google reader.

Hope it's an easy fix for you!

Jo

Ma Ma to 3 said...

I got this through my Google Reader. :) Hopefully you can get things figured out easily!

Jocelyn said...

I'm here. You came through my Google reader :-)

Anonymous said...

Google Reader came through!

Mom C said...

You came through. I'm glad. Glad too that you had a good time at Sewing Summit. Can wait to see and hear the stories.

Jane said...

You're on my Google Reader. Hope you get things worked out.

Vicki said...

I got it thru fb and google reader. Hope you get things figured out soon!

Tonia said...

I got it. Hope you get everything situated! :)

The Blessed Wife said...

Google Reader is definitely working!

Vanilla said...

Got it through Google reader

Kelly Irene said...

It's working on my Reader as well. Good luck!!

Val said...

Well, I have been so busy with new grandbaby so I haven't got to visit. I did find this in my reader though so all is good with me.

Pat said...

Sorry for your .com troubles... .net or other would be fine, however, .org usually means it's a non profit. Good luck!

DianeY said...

I got it thru my blogger feed. Sorry, no suggestions-I'm lucky I can leave a comment as I'm very challenged technically

Nicole said...

Hey - hope you get it worked out soon and for not lots of money. The worst!

CJ said...

Reading this through my blogger feed.

Cheri C. said...

got this through google reader...

Rachel said...

Got it through google reader, subscriptions :-)

Sarah Craig said...

Got it - it's showing up on my blogroll!!

Anonymous said...

got it

Darlene said...

got it!

Laura said...

Hope you are having fun! I obviously got your message!

Wanda said...

I'm getting it through Blogger Feed too.

Wanda
http://wandas-quilts-crafts.blogspot.com/

Cecily said...

Getting this and hope it all works out. Not sure what I'd do, but a dot net or dot org would be just peachy.

Unknown said...

Using Google Reader, got it just fine.

Teresa said...

I saw your post on my feed :)

Funky Kim said...

I'm here through my google reader! And, FYI, I saw a few women out and about SLC on Saturday with bags that had to be sewing summit peeps! I was envious and hope you guys do another one when my life doesn't have three things on the schedule already!

Susan said...

I saw this through my google reader

Heather said...

Got it via Facebook

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Got you via Reader!

Cille said...

Seems to work well - saw it though Google Reader

Catherine said...

This post came up on my google reader. Hope you get this all sorted soon. Looking forward to hearing about the Sewing Summit.

Grammasheri said...

Got here from my blog roll...

Sheila said...

Got this on my blogroll. Good luck with sorting it out :)

Bree said...

Got it in my Google reader & a good thing too! I'd hate to miss anything. :)

Leslie said...

I got it, I have your link on my blog :)
Hope those issues get figured out, they can be a bit fustrating!
HUGS!

Kirsty said...

reading you loud and clear, over.

Little Creatable said...

I'm getting you loud and clear through google reader :D

jlk said...

I got it through google reader!

Denise in PA said...

got it - through Google reader also!
Can't wait to hear about Sewing Summit (with lots of pictures I hope!)

anna said...

I see it in Google Reader. I hope it isn't too much effort to get your domain name back.

leigh said...

is it working now? i'm seeing you in google reader too :)

tara said...

This mornig I tried typing in your blog name into google and nothing came up. When I went to my google reader I found you with this post. Good luck with getting this mess resolved quickly!!

Lauren Phelps said...

I see you! You're in my Google Reader.

Sandra :) said...

Google Reader here too!

Alisa said...

Yes, I am here through Google REader

Cindy said...

Google reader here :)

trish said...

Hey Amy. :o)
Your blog is posting on my side bar and it came up. :o)
Was so awesome meeting you and hanging out some!
hugs. Trish
ps. Thanks for the fat quarter!! :o)

FaeryMom said...

Got it through my google reader. :)

Anonymous said...

i see you in google reader. good luck!!

Nicole Gendy said...

Came to you through my google reader. no problems.

ktquilts said...

Another google reader checking in! Said a prayer about the URL.

pinksuedeshoe said...

Got you through networked blogs, but not through bloglovin. Hope things work out!

Eleanor said...

I ams still getting your blog through Netvibes.

Deonn said...

Wow, so that's what happened! I came back from Sewing Summit and tried to find you... everywhere... looking for amylouwho - found amylouwhogirl, not you... kept looking. So glad to see you here. Thanks for passing along the info about Moniker, and glad things are working out for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...