Friday, October 07, 2011

sew & tell: v3.3 ~ from kim

Happy Friday!!!  I am Kim from My Go Go Life. Amy is off at Sewing Summit and since I may be the only person in sewing bloggerworld to not be going, she very kindly asked me to guest host the Friday Sew and Tell. Thank you Amy! I hope you have an amazing time! 


This week I was able to complete a couple of pillows for my sofa in the living room. I used some echino I have been hoarding, gray linen from Ikea, Kona and Amy Butler.  I love the one with the birds the most!




I made the pillows to go along with the surprise birthday quilt that Sara @Sew Sweetness organized with Amy and some other friends of mine. Too sweet!  The quilt is very inspirational and super LOVED.  I think this is my new happy place :o)


Cannot wait to see everyone's projects this week!!!!!


Please follow the guidelines as spaces are limited - linky will close after the first 30 entries. I will try to monitor the links to make sure everyone linking up is playing nice.  :)


Linky Rules.  Please read carefully.  The delete monster will be eating non-compliant links.
1. Please write the post for sew & tell - or add a blurb mentioning sew & tell to a post written since the last sew & tell.  If you are linking to a post with your own tutorial, please make sure it was a finish from this week and that the completed project is shown first.
2. One linky per person. (please put multiple projects in one post.)
3. Link to your specific post.  (See here for permalink instructions - or email me.)
4. Link back here with a link or a button (HTML on my sidebar).
5. Be sure to visit and leave comments on other's posts!

5 crafty mcCrafters commented:

Bethany said...

Kim! I wanted to stop by your blog but the link doesn't go where it's supposed to. :(

Thanks for sharing your project! I love the bird fabric! Is that one of your Amy Butler fabrics?

Lauren said...

Very cute. You used colors that I typically wouldn't but am thinking about trying now. :)

Lindsay Conner said...

Haha, you aren't the only one not as Sewing Summit, but that's pretty funny! I love your pillows--did you use your 10" squares?

Heather said...

Gorgeous! That would definitely be a happy place for me, too. :o)

ktquilts said...

Great pillows! My computer is in the shop, and my AP is giving me an error message. Oh, well... I can visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...