Friday, October 07, 2011

i made it to the sewing summit!

Well, by made it, I mean that I didn't have a 5 hour delay anywhere (like last time).  I did however forget to bring half of my electric toothbrush, toothpaste, extra pajamas for babylouwho, face wash, and my iPod charging cord.

Luckily my mom had my charging cord that I left at her house the last time, an extra toothbrush and some toothpaste.  I'm pretty sure I remembered all of my sewing stuff and isn't that what is most important?

And this is what it looked like this morning when I was on my way
It's snowing in Utah!!

 to meet Pink for some chatfest time.
me and amy

and some awesome treats at Blue Lemon! (where I will be having dinner on Saturday with more sewing peeps!)

sweet rolls
Love my sewing blogging peeps! (thanks for the pics Pink!)

cupcake case
PS - i may have already bought fabric today.  Maybe even some Henna Garden in leaf...

PPS - awesome post tomorrow for sew & tell!


6 crafty mcCrafters commented:

amy smart said...

Woot!

Candied Fabrics said...

OMG OMG OMG! SOOO Deelicious looking!

Your Mom and friends have got your back - have a simply STUPENDOUS TIME!

(Yes I'm jealous!)

Go-Go Kim said...

I wish I were there with you!!!!! Have FUN!!!!!

Katy Cameron said...

Looks like a yummy get together!

Anonymous said...

looks like a blast!

pinksuedeshoe said...

So glad I got to see you, and it was absolutely the best stroke of luck to actually find Henna while shopping with you! Yeah, lets do that again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...