Friday, June 12, 2009

in action

It's really fun to see some of the things I've made with their owners.

Exhibit A:


The bag was for my darling sister-in-law's cute sister. With a matching superstar tee for a kissable cutie pie! Those cheeks are killing me!

I didn't make the headband, but I want one!

*****
I've been working on some more bags and my quilt-along quilt. I haven't been feeling wordy lately, so I hope pictures will do.

*****
I'm still mulling over names for little gnomie.
*****
And I just entered a local photography show. It's kind of making me nervous, but I'm not really sure why. Maybe because I want to be different and artistic. But instead I've submitted a bunch of close-up flower pics, like this one:

*****
The extended business trip (read: deployment) is almost halfway over - it will be nice to hit that middle mark.


*****
I think this may be my most random post to date. That's just how I feel these days.

10 crafty mcCrafters commented:

Laura said...

Did you decide not to put up the photo? I couldn't see it for some reason. LOVE the flower pic.

Unknown said...

love your post! how exciting to enter a photog show - good stuff :)

Laura said...

Never mind. I love him. He has been christened "Fat Boy" by my father. :)

MichelleB said...

Don't you love seeing the stuff you've made used? What an adorable baby!

Julie said...

Those cheeks are adorable. That's cool to make your own t's, especially coordinated with mom's bag, very cool.

I love your flower close up. It is beautiful & the depth in the pinks is really stunning.

Glad to hear your just about to halfway through the business trip! I'm sure daddy is glad too!!!

Julie said...

Oh dear, thanks Amy for your response, I just notice that I made a terrible mistake in my previous posting & that from one former school teacher to another that is next to unforgivable. So let me apologize & correct myself... Glad to hear YOU'RE just about 1/2 way through... :)

sewtakeahike said...

Hi Amy! Those cheeks just make you want to smooch em! What a cutie! Your photos are just amazing Amy! Very clean and clear and so full of color and life! Love em! Have FUN with the photo show!

Jodi Nelson said...

I hope you enter that last photo. It gives me goose pimples. ooxx`jodi

Karen said...

Hi Amy - love the flower pic - I'm sorry I have been MIA on your comment section - I am reading - just buzzing through and haven't had time to comment on everything - your work is beautiful! Photography and bags!

Sarah McK said...

I must say, that is the cutest baby I have EVER seen!!!! And I'm not biased or anything! :) Thanks again...I LOVE THE BAG!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...