Monday, May 18, 2009

and another bag. and a winner!

Are you tired of bags yet? Too bad! I've been on a roll with the bag making lately!

This was special ordered by one of my sisters-in-law for her cute sister and cute new baby! She wanted sassy and hip and I think we achieved it!

Michael Miller Dressforms, Robert Kauffman dots


I love a bit of contrasting thread on black!

*****
Now onto the winner of the fabric!

Congratulations Midnight Hysteria! Just send me your mailing address and I'll get it off into the mail this week!

I love doing giveaways, but I'm always sad I don't have enough to share with everyone . . . I have a few more planned here in the near future.

*****
In other news, my mom came today!! She's staying for FIVE WEEKS!! She brought a whole suitcase just with fabric, projects and supplies! It's going to be good.

This sweet (but sad) post was very appropriate for me today. (And the lovely lady who wrote it is great - her husband was my wedding photographer. You may have seen his work here. And really, they are some of the nicest people I've ever met!)

*****
I almost forgot!!! If you haven't heard yet. Dana is hosting a quilt along. And giving away lots of stuff. Including a sewing machine!!! Click on the picture to find out more!


Seriously, Dana? You are awesome!

4 crafty mcCrafters commented:

One Shabby Chick said...

That is such a touching story - makes you realize to live each day to the fullest. And hoe fun that your mom is there - hope you have a wonderful visit and get in lots of sewing!!

Unknown said...

Have fun with your mom!! sounds like she has plans for you :) Congrats to the winner too!

sewtakeahike said...

HOw exciting Amy! Your mom is seriously coming for 5 weeks????? I can only dream..... My mom gets antsy after about 2 days!

Sarah McK said...

My bag is so hot! I love it! Thanks again! And thank you for the adorable little shirt. It fits my little fatty perfectly! Laura got a pic of him in it for you. My burp cloths are not as cute as yours, but they are coming along! Thanks for the help!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...