Thursday, February 05, 2009

good things #4-5 of 5

4. A Notion or Two quilting bee
These are all the blocks I've received so far. They are so adorable! The last ones are completed but I haven't gotten them yet - so you have to go to our photo pool on Flickr to see them. Or not. You can just wait until the whole thing is finished and I post it here. But really, do you want to wait THAT long?

5. Smitten Kitchen's Apple Cake

I made this recipe for Andrew's 1st birthday. It is so delicious!! If you need some inspiration in the kitchen Smitten Kitchen is the place to go.

10 crafty mcCrafters commented:

tara said...

The blocks look so good together. And I see mine. Glad it got there. It is going to be an amazing quilt.

Unknown said...

How fun to see them all together - can't wait!

Artfulife said...

Seriously, that quilt is going to be the cutest thing ever!

Amy said...

It's going to be so cute! I can't wait to see the whole thing together!

Kendi Moore said...

Where do you find the time? Your amazing! You make me feel like I waste alot of time doing a whole lota nuttin!

Debbie said...

those are soooo cute and i want to eat that cake now!!!!

sewtakeahike said...

Amy your quilt is going to be so cool!!! I cannot wait to see all those blocks together!

Debbie said...

hey it worked, thank you!!!

Lora Bonham said...

Yummy cake. I'm going to look for the recipe! Do you know where I can find cute, handmade aprons?? I thought if there's anyone to ask, it's AMY!
Let me know lorabonham@byu.net

Mary said...

I still love that plate. Along with everything you put on it, of course.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...