Monday, November 10, 2008

olivia!!

I'm not buying it. Yet. I hope it's still around when my moratorium on fabric buying is over. I wish Fabric.com would stop sending me coupons and giving me free shipping! Well not really, but I've got to exercise some self-control! Are you familiar with the Olivia books? They are so cute!


The whole collection is adorable! I'm thinking a cute baby quilt or matching mommy and me pajamas. Shoot, whip up a pair for the baby doll too! It's flannel, which can be so warm and cozy - but I tend to be dissappointed with the way it looks after a few washes. For the price I would hope this holds up a little better.

5 crafty mcCrafters commented:

Cara said...

You crack me up!

allyn said...

they had this at sowing sisters in carlsbad. it was very tempting. i heart olivia!

Debbie said...

very cute!

Carla Anne said...

It is so cute I could puke! i love red and black and with Olivia it is even better. Got some way cute fabric for a quilt I will post soon!

Mary said...

They have some cute Olivia gift packs at Sam's club!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...