Saturday, October 04, 2008

a thought on the economy

My friend, Jen, posted this on her blog and I had to share it! I love SNL's commercials. Here's some advice that applies to all of us.


Anyone need some new jeans? Be sure you have the money first! Thanks, Carla, for sharing!

3 crafty mcCrafters commented:

sewtakeahike said...

Getting out of and staying out of debt is so freeing, it is amazing how much we put ourselves in voluntary bondage when we have debt! LOVE that mommy jeans commercial and the 9 inch (or whatever) zipper they boast!

Julie said...

Hideous jeans! That was a pretty good laugh. Why does anyone wear those??? UGGG, especially the elastic waist!

Hope you enjoyed conference today!

Carla Anne said...

I am commenting on your blog, happy? Thanks for the link to my blog, I need all the face time I can get. Oh, and I will comment more if you will be one of my followers!

The "H" is for anyone who wants it since I don't really know anyone who currently uses an "H" in their name.

I think I smell a giveaway. Is that lame?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...