Sunday, October 05, 2008

my end of the swap and a bag

This is what I sent to Penny.



If you are interested in seeing the little parcels unwrapped you can see it here.

I almost forgot!! I sent Julianne her bag. I think she likes it as much as I do.



I had a nice weekend. I got some more fabric, visited with several friends, and finished the binding on Andrew's quilt. I will post pictures after I take some!

6 crafty mcCrafters commented:

Vanessa Contessa said...

That bag is fantastic. Great Job! Watch the mail, your pendant is coming!

Ellis Family said...

LOVE THAT BAG!!!!!!!!!! You're sooooooooo talented! Move over Martha!

Cara said...

One day I'll have to try to make of those bags myself. After I finish making window treatments for all the windows in my house...

Debbie said...

Amy where is the best place to buy fabric online? I am making aprons for XMAS presents :)

amylouwhosews said...

I love fabric.com - they have a really comprehensive selection of Amy Butler, old lines as well as her new ones.

There are also a lot of great sellers on etsy. I don't have any of their names of the top of my head - oh, wait. One is sewlovefabrics.

Charlotte Geary said...

Oooh so pretty!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...