Friday, August 29, 2008

things that go bump in the night


The bumper pads are finished! They aren't really fancy - but they are going to look cute with the quilt I made. It's still awaiting that final hand stitching on the binding (the thing I ALWAYS procrastinate). I also need to get the crib out of the scary shed out back and give it a good wipe down. I will post more pictures when it's all put together. I really think Andrew will enjoy sleeping in a real crib and not in the pack n play anymore. Poor kid.

2 things about that last post -
1. I didn't take that picture. It is cool though - I just did a google image search for "road trip". 2. The black widow I found in the pocket of my beach chair was left off the list - it was creepy and huge and I buried it in the sand.

7 crafty mcCrafters commented:

Sarah said...

I ALWAYS procrastinate on the binding too. It's my least favorite part!

Cara said...

I'm in the middle of setting up our baby's room, and trying to think of ways to make my blue denim Winnie-the-Pooh crib bedding look more girly. A little bit of pink ribbon should do the trick don't you think?

amylouwhosews said...

Cara- yes pink ribbon and rick rack! It makes everything cute and girly. It's really easy to make these - you could whip some up in an afternoon. Let me know if you want to and I'll give you some suggestions from the mistakes I made. . .

Karen said...

look atcha! nice bumper! I am talking about the crib bumper, heeheehee

Ellis Family said...

MARTHA FREAKIN STEWART! I am sooooooo jealous! :)

Dena Rooney-Berg (SugarShop) said...

Love the bumper, thanks for link'en to the giveaway!! Good Luck!!! xoxoxox

Mary said...

i didn't think that looked like NC...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...