Wednesday, September 24, 2014

go big, go bold or go home bag finish and a winner!!!!! Quick ColumnQuilts Book


I did finish the bag!  I used it tonight to take my mat and other supplies to an activity - it was great! And here's a sneak peak -

I'm working on a tutorial - at least for the measurements and everything!  I think I'm going to really like using it!

*****

I meant to post this on Monday!  Thanks for all who entered the giveaway!  The lucky winner is #21!!!

CONGRATULATIONS KAREN PROPES!!!
I'll be in touch to get your address!

2 crafty mcCrafters commented:

yayın akışları said...

levtem
thanks for sharing :)

Rebecca Grace said...

So Amy, did you ever get around to posting your bag tutorial? More importantly -- how have you been? Obviously your life has kept you too busy for the blog for past six months. I just hope you're busy with GOOD stuff rather than with BAD stuff. Hope to see you blogging again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...