Friday, July 19, 2013

I'm still here! Summer news

So many things going on this summer! It's time to move again and well be in our new home in less than a month! They sent me this photo of my kitchen in progress and I was dying with excitement! Counters go in today!

Five years ago this month I turned this blog into a sewing blog! This quilt was one of the first things I stumbled across in the budding sewing blogosphere. So it's only taken me 5 years to finish it but I'm hoping to have it done soon!
 
Let's be honest, I haven't been a very present blogger this last year. But with the start of a new school year with two kids in school I'm wondering if I might just be able to be more regular about it. I hope so!!

Until then, I'm going to be a little absent while I pack up my fabric house and get settled. Not that it would be different from the rest of the year!

See you soon!

6 crafty mcCrafters commented:

Ella said...

Happy, safe moving, m'dear!

Unknown said...

Love the kitchen in progress! The cabinets are gorgeous. Looking forward to the finished photo!

Katy Cameron said...

That kitchen looks rather fabulous, hope the move goes well

Jenny said...

Amy~ I'm excited for you guys to move into your new house! Looks lovely so far!!! Can't wait to see more pics! Sorry we never connected by phone. Mike showed me the obit that you posted on Facebook. Take care! love, jenny

Unknown said...

Hi!

I'm Kathryn, and I'm the editor of FaveQuilts.com. You may be familiar with some of our sister sites, FaveCrafts and AllFreeSewing. I'm contacting you because I would love to feature some of your quilting tutorials on FaveQuilts.com! Here is an example of how projects are featured on FaveQuilts:

http://www.favequilts.com/Quilt-for-Easter/Faded-Easter-Baskets-Quilted-Table-Topper/

Each review includes a short description of the project, a byline that credits you, a link to the tutorial on your blog, and a photo of the finished project. We also feature links to projects and accompanying pictures in our free weekly e-mail newsletter. Please let us know if we have permission to feature your projects and photos on FaveQuilts.com and in newsletters. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Kathryn

Christina Bassi said...

Love the dark cabinets. Your kitchen is going to be beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...