Monday, August 30, 2010

Amy Butler inspiration #1

via on Little Bluebell on Flickr

There's an Amy Butler group on Flickr that I was perusing last night.  I decided I need to share some of the things I've found to help you out in case you needed any inspiration!

This is a quilt pattern that I have wanted to do forever!  I saw it during the first round of Dana's Old Red Barn Quiltalong.  Here's a link to the tutorial by Stephanie at Make it... A Wonderful Life.   I'm thinking I might need to do one of these with my LOVE scraps to go with the simple squares I did.

I made a few edits to clarify some questions on the post from last week about the Amy Butler Sew & Tell Challenge. . .

7 crafty mcCrafters commented:

Leslie said...

i love it!!!

Mary said...

I just love this quilt! SO fresh and pretty!

Kristie said...

Ooooh, I have a thing for circles lately, and just bought me a circle cutter.....added this tutorial to "the(long)list"!

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

If you're chicken like me, you could try cluck cluck sew's raw edge circle quilt tut. It looks so easy! :)

sewfunbymonique said...

Love the circles! Maybe it will inspire me to get out of my squares phase! :)

sallgood said...

It's really an easy quilt-honest! Let me know if you make one, or if you have any questions about the tutorial! I love seeing all the circle quilts everyone makes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...