Tuesday, February 17, 2009

yellow week

Erin at House on Hill Road is hosting yellow week. I decided I could use a little spring in my winter too!



Lots of kids toys are yellow - maybe that's why they are always so happy?

3 crafty mcCrafters commented:

Karen said...

I love House on Hill Road! oh, and I love yellow too - maybe I should look around and wee what I have around here that is yellow

Mary said...

I do not love yellow, but I love your picture of yellow. We have that bucket... I wonder how many other people do? I do have a very yellow kitchen. I wanted to change it, but with yellow tiles on the wall and a yellow tile floor it would take major demolition to do anything about it. I did remove the avocado, orange, and gold wallpaper and replaced it with -- yellow paint!

Moore Family said...

I got your darling card in the mail today. Thanks for thinking of us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...