Monday, January 19, 2009

quilting bee-utiful!

oh wow. I had no idea what I was in store for when I decided to join the little quilting bee, A Notion or Two. You have GOT to see what has been created so far. I am speechless. And I keep going back to look at the pictures. They make me SO happy!!

well, here's a little sneak peak. I'm so glad I decided to have them add the little birdies after all!



And do you see that new little button over there? The one that says "Blogging Amys"? No, it's not a new band. But it's a cool name! Amy at Commonplace noticed (like many of us Amys) that there were a lot of blogging Amys. So she compiled a list. And made a button. And now I feel like I'm part of a special club! How funny is that!? Click on it and it will take you to the list. And if you are a blogging Amy, ask her to add you to the list! And if you aren't an Amy, well then, I'm so sorry. Hey, do you think we could get Ms. Butler to join our club?

9 crafty mcCrafters commented:

Amy said...

Those blocks are FABULOUS!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Those are fantstic! How much fun!

Sarah said...

They are turning out SO well! You're right...there ARE a lot of Amys.

BumbleBee Bagz said...

I cant wait to see yours! these are just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I'm feeling a little intimidated seeing all these blocks! We'll see what comes :)

Megan Young said...

Amy these are so fun. I can't wait to see the final project. the birds are turning out so fun.

Abi said...

Holy AWESOME QUILT BLOCKS Batman!! Those are so cool!!

Mary said...

Don't let anyone tell you that birds are just a trend. They are adorable and CLASSIC.

megha said...

Looks like a nice haul and a fun day!

quilting forum

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...