Monday, October 20, 2008

twirly skirt


My friend Megan and I made twirly skirts for our daughters last week. We used the tutorial from house on hill road. I love this blog. I also love Sandi Henderson's Farmer's Market line and have been dreaming of ways to use this. That pink on red kills me it's so cute. And as you can see it definitely meets the twirl factor requirements. Would it be bad if I made her new bedding out of the same fabric?

12 crafty mcCrafters commented:

Sarah said...

Little girls... and their skirts... are so cute!

buttercup said...

This skirt is SO cute and no it would not be bad to use the fabric for bedding. I was actually considering using that fabric to make pillowcases.

Julie said...

I love the skirt! I saw them on other blog too and thought, "hey, now that's something I could do!" Pretty material for a pretty little girl :) Also, love Alison's braids in your previous post. She is so sweet.

Alexis said...

That skirt is so cute! I wish I knew how to sew!

BumbleBee Bagz said...

aaahhhh, you make me wish I had a girl. I think bedding would be beautiful!

sewtakeahike said...

Hi Amy, great job on the skirt! I think it would be bad only if she wore the skirt to bed!

allyn said...

umm...that skirt is so darling! good job. and thanks for not inviting me. i see how it is. just because i don't have a 2 year old GIRL i get the boot. that is just fine. maybe i will make a twirly skirt for a baby doll. take that.

Vanessa Contessa said...

So adorable. I'm jealous!

I tagged you. Go check my blog.

ps-- did you ever get your necklace?

Rheannan said...

how dang cuuuute!
I want one!
:)

Debbie said...

I want to make that!!! Can you teach me? :) miss ya!

Unknown said...

Would it be weird to make a matching adult twirly skirt. It looks like so much fun. And after all aren't we all little girls at heart?

house on hill road said...

eek! it's darling! i love that fabric.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...