Thursday, July 17, 2008

Another Fabric Rush


See that little "win this quilt" button over there on the left? Yep - someone is GIVING THIS AWAY!! I don't understand how they can part with it, but I have entered myself in the drawing and by blogging about it here I get more chances to enter! If you click on the picture it will take you to the blog with the details.


There are lots of blogs out there giving stuff away every day. I figure if I keep commenting I'll win something eventually! but I REALLY want this quilt. I see stuff like this and think to myself, "how come I can't come up with something this great!" I love the juxtapositions of all the different colors and yet somehow it all still goes together. I'm not a risk-taker. I think that's my problem. Maybe I should work on that.


Don't risk letting me know that you lowered my chances of winning by entering too! haha Just kidding. If someone i know wins it, I might just need to "borrow" it for while. . .

2 crafty mcCrafters commented:

Mama Said Sew said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Isn't that quilt gorgeous? I love the Ginger Blossom fabrics on their own, but they're even more amazing in Dana's quilt.

Dana said...

You could totally make this quilt!! I just emailed you the directions of how I made it and with your mad bag making skills you could easily whip this out in a weekend. :) And, if you buy all 12 fabrics from the same line then they all coordinate and make the risk taking fairly minimal. Have you seen her new line called "Farmer's Market"? It would be pretty in this style as well. So would Anna Maria Horner's new line "Garden Party" or Heather Bailey's new line "Pop Garden". If you do make it please send me photos!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...