Friday, May 02, 2008

It's Finished!!!


I was having a hard time with the strap for this thing, but after about 7 attempts, I think I finally got it right. Then there was a small hiccup with the inside piece being just a tad too big because of the interfacing. So a few stitches later and some top stitching around the top and Voila! It's done and I love it! The only thing left to do is scotch guard it. I don't want it getting all dirty!

Like I said before this is an AMY BUTLER print. Her designs are so fresh and happy! I can't wait to buy more of her fabric. More to come. . .

8 crafty mcCrafters commented:

Julie said...

Love it! You are so gifted, unlike myself!!!
Michael asked me the other day to sew her some pants and I had to laugh...me sew yeah right!!

Porter Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Porter Family said...

I love it! Did you have a pattern? Watch out Vera...
How's the SFG going?
Dani

Debbie said...

I love it!!!!!!! I just bought the last of the the fabric that Allyn made my bag to sew aprons this week :) Then I will post them on my blog :) I bought a sewing machine. Next is a pillow and some pillow cases . Then a skirt and hopefully I will be able to sew bags :)
Miss ya!

Debbie said...

So cute, I just bought the rest of the fabric that Allyn made my bag out of to make aprons. SO I will post those probably Friday. I bought a sewing machine :) Hopefully I will sew bags one day!
Miss ya

allyn said...

amy, it turned out so magnificent! i have the bug again and am having fun dreaming up new bags. you did a lovely job. can't wait to see it for reals.

Jenny said...

Looks great! You're such an inspiration! I do love her site - I checked it out and fell in love w/ the birdie sling!!! Love it.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get my 'Amy Webb bag'- mine is going to be the green "flutterby" fabric!! Yeah!
denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...