Friday, November 09, 2007

Opera?

Have you seen this? If not, get the tissues - this guy is amazing. He's been doing the circuit now that he has an album out - it was nice to see Simon be nice. I love this piece but don't remember which Opera it's from - anyone?

3 crafty mcCrafters commented:

buttercup said...

I have seen this before. It is amazing. I bet if he had come out dressed in a tuxedo it wouldn't have been as unexpected and maybe wouldn't have even had as big of an impact. Truly amazing. I don't know what opera piece this is, but it is fabulous.

amylouwhosews said...

I found out the name of the piece. I thought it was Puccini, but didn't know which opera it was from.

The following is from Wikidpedia:

'Nessun dorma' ('None Shall Sleep') is an aria from the final act of Giacomo Puccini's opera Turandot, and is one of the best known tenor arias.

Jen-E said...

This piece is featured at the end of the movie The Mirror Has Two Faces...and it always reminds me of Barbra Streisand and Jeff Bridges. Its been a ton of movies. I love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...