Thursday, June 30, 2011

sew & tell tomorrow!

My serger has been getting a workout.
getting a workout

and my husband bought me a really nice dining room cutting table when we moved into this house.
been a busy bee
He was out of town last week, so I took over the table.  ;0)
I've been busy so I have a few things to share. Hope you do too!
see you in the morning!

5 crafty mcCrafters commented:

webmailaddress2 said...

What a fantastic workspace!

Meg said...

I love having that little pile of scrappies collect in their little bin when I use my serger! Kind of silly. ;0)

Cille said...

Glad I'm not the only one with a multi-functional dining room :)

Jessica said...

Hurray for the serger!

GardenOfDaisies said...

LOL! My dining room table is a cutting table too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...