Tuesday, April 26, 2011

on a lighter note

Are you ready to share what you've been working on since our last Sew & Tell?

This Friday, April 29 (also babylouwho's birthday - can you believe it!? and yes, I know the photo is blurry - but how cute is that little tippy toe?!)
tippy toes
skirt courtesy E. @ pinksuedeshoe.  Tutorial HERE.

I'm hoping to finish one or two things by Friday, if not I have some great things to show you that some friends of mine have sewn!

AND, I have a challenge for next month's Sew & Tell, it's a good one.  A hint: Pay it Forward.

See you soon!
xo

9 crafty mcCrafters commented:

Karen said...

pretty stinkin cute!

LollyChops said...

TOO dang cute!!!!!

Quiet Quilter said...

Cuter and cuter!

Go-Go Kim said...

How much do I LOVE her!?!?!?!?!?!

Sara @ Sew Sweetness said...

Wow, that is so cute...wow a year already!! I'm anxious to see what's up for next month!!

Dayna said...

Wow! That year flew! I love that photo.

Hopefully I can get my act together and post something this Friday.

Katie said...

gahhhh...I can't wait for this semester to be over so I can join in the Sew&Tell's again!

pinksuedeshoe said...

Where are her shoes from? They are SO SO CUTE! And the tippytoes makes them even cuter :)

Cat said...

So cute...love the tip toe!!!! :)

xx Cat brideblu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...