Wednesday, August 26, 2009

flea market fancy


Hey, there's a new blog in town! This blog is for all those who love Denyse Schmidts Flea Market Fancy line. It has sadly been out of print for some time and I've read over the past year tons of people hoarding and searching and stockpiling their Flea Market Fancy scraps. I came a little late in the game and wasn't sure what all the fuss was about - then I saw it and it won me over!

Penny at Sewtakeahike is taking action! She's started the Flea Market Fancy Freaks blog. It's mostly a place where she can gather signatures to present to Free Spirit Fabrics requesting a reprint. She's written to them already and has a response! So go check it out!

And grab the button while you're at it (But don't grab it here, because I'm not sure I did it right....)

Just to show that this isn't totally hopeless, Amy Butler announced in her last newsletter that because of customer feedback they will keep printing the top 10 prints in her Lotus line! I can't tell you how happy this makes me.

5 crafty mcCrafters commented:

sewtakeahike said...

Yay for the lotus dots!! At least hopefully that's one she keeps printing cause I love them! Thanks so much Amy for the shoutout!

allyn said...

thank heaven! we have a voice and we will use it!.

tara said...

So, what would one do ifs she knew where there was a ton for sale still?

Carla said...

I too came in late in the game but hope it comes back to print so I can have a chance to own some of this terrific fabric.

sewtakeahike said...

Hey Amy, so is Tara just teasing, or does she have a source she'd share with us?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...