Tuesday, November 18, 2008

do you need a little chuckle?

I just saw this today and it made me laugh out loud - not LOL, but really laugh.

Go to Google.
Type in Find Chuck Norris.
Hit "I'm feeling Lucky."

Go on, do it. I'll wait.
strumming fingers
twirling hair
snoozing

heheheheh, no need to watch that rerun of Walker, Texas Ranger tonight!


Here's something else. Have I mentioned this before? I love this web site and I always crack up.

Cakewrecks: When professional cakes go horribly, hilariously wrong
I can't really explain it - you just have to see for yourself. On Sunday she takes a break from the wreckfests and shows some amazing cakes. It's a lot of fun!

Here is the cake that started it all


Here's a link to the last Sunday post: Car Cake
and check out this Muppet beauty. More pictures HERE.


Have a great day!

2 crafty mcCrafters commented:

Julie said...

I searched for Chuck Norris and that was really funny! Derek really got a kick out of it too :) Thanks for the laugh!!

Debbie said...

Those sites are hilarious! I love the cake blog! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...