Thursday, July 24, 2008

Nursing Cover

I suffer from i-can-make-that-itis. Have you seen all the cute nursing covers that are out now? What a great way to use some cute fabric and get some privacy all in one! So I studied a few, bought some fabric and whipped a couple of them up yesterday. I wish I'd had one when I got on a plane with Andrew when he was 5 weeks old. Oh well.

Thanks to my friend Cathy who modeled for me with my baby instead of hers (he was taking a nap).
This fabric is from the Bleeker Street collection by Michele D'Amore for Marcus Brothers Textiles.

3 crafty mcCrafters commented:

Julie said...

These are great. My sister in law made one for me and I love it, although Addi gets a bit distracted by the pretty pattern!

kristin said...

this makes me wish i was still nursing.

just found you on a little wander through blogland...


: )

Elizabeth said...

Did you have a pattern you used or did you just make it up. I would love to make one but am not quite as talented or creative.. if you have a pattern will you email it to me? eholdaway@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...