Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I just couldn't wait!!

I'm almost done with my new diaper bag and I'm so excited that I couldn't wait until it was finished to post some pics. I L-O-V-E the fabric so much I could cry. See the AMY BUTLER link on my sidebar for more info on her. She makes the most wonderful designs, I quote my friend Allyn , "I love looking at her fabrics, they make me happy" or something to that effect. I love this bag already, it may just be my bag and I'll happen to carry diaper stuff in it. Stay tuned for completed pictures. I still have to figure out what I am going to do for the strap.

3 crafty mcCrafters commented:

buttercup said...

Oh so cute Amy! You are so nifty and crafty!

Julie said...

You should go into business. You have the eye for beautiful things and the talent to do something with them. Maybe you could partner up with the lady that designed this fabric. I checked out her site and her work is fantastic! I'd buy a bag from you.

Debbie said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...