Monday, September 18, 2006

Getting rid of clutter!


Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful
or believe to be beautiful. -- Walter Kitteridge

I love this quote! I have been actively trying to minimize and simplify. If you haven't heard of Flylady - let's just say she is the guru of decluttering and her system of setting up routines has helped me get rid of a ton of stuff I didn't need that was just taking up space. Plus I have been able to give things that were still in good condition to people who can use it. Freecyle is a great way to do this.

One of Flylady's mantras is "If it doesn't make you smile - get rid of it!"


4 crafty mcCrafters commented:

hoogrrl said...

I like this quote. Isn't it so liberating to get rid of all the clutter!?

TheAkersFam said...

My sink does NOT reflect when I go to sleep at night, no matter how hard I try!

TheAkersFam said...

My sink does not reflect at night when I go to bed, no matter how hard I try!

amylouwhosews said...

I know what you mean!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...